WHAT IS UHO?
UHO is a forum to ensure impartial, truthful, unbiased and relevant information on health reaches every citizen of the world to make informed choices pertaining to their health.
Motto: Placing People’s health in People’s Hands
To have a world society where people are healthy through natural means, making healthful choices, to have a right to seek healthcare with full freedom and liberty of their bodily autonomy.
UHO’s mission is the advocacy of public health principles and procedures; to play the role of whistleblower instances of violation, bring to public focus/attention issues concerning their health.
- To identify/debate deviations from established medical ethics at the core of healthcare
- To empower people to make informed decisions about their health, fix accountability of policy makers
- To promote integration of the various modalities of health
- To highlight primacy of health and wellbeing and through health promotion
- To promote transparency in healthcare
- Advocacy of people’s human rights and interests and well-being to be at the centre of public policy planning and implementation
- Call for elimination of the disease of corruption and malpractice from the healthcare, highlight potential conflicts of interest
- Critical appraisal of overuse, misuse of technology in medical and healthcare
- Promotion of lifestyle medicine and holistic approach to health, rather than a pill for every ill
UHO: A forum to ensure impartial, truthful, unbiased & relevant health information, scientific questioning and discussion
Propaganda is the virus, Debate is the vaccine
Do lockdowns save lives or crush lives?
Are coercive methods for Covid-19 vaccines justified?
Questioning the mainstream Covid narrative & beyond
All citizens, doctors, professionals are welcome to endorse at: https://uho.org.in
“I support the vision and charter of UHO, and endorse the method of open discussion and debate to promote transparency, empowerment, and accountability on matters related to public health”.