Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Fire works blast in Sabarimala; three injured

Date:

Thiruvananthapuram: A blast occurred near Malikappuram while filling the explosive (kathina). The three injured people were identified as A R Jayakumar, Amal, and Rajeesh. The injured are admitted to the Government hospital in Sannidhanam.

It is reported that one injured person has 60% body burn and the other 40%. The duty magistrate has informed that the incident’s reason will be investigated in detail.

Sabarimala Sree Dharma Sastha Temple, dedicated to Lord Ayyappa, is the most famous and prominent among all the Sastha temples in Kerala. The temple is situated on a hilltop (about 3000 feet above sea level) named Sabarimala in Pathanamthitta district, which is unique.

Related articles

Turkey-Syria calls international community to help, world leaders condole loss of lives

Ankara: As condolences poured in from world leaders after a deadly earthquake shook Turkey and Syria on Monday,...

3 LeT terrorists who planned blast and spies for Pakistan arrested

Hyderabad: Three Lashkar-e-Taiba terrorists who planned the blast in Hyderabad were arrested. The accused are identified as Mohammed...

Hindu temples attacked in Bangladesh; 14 idols broken

Dhaka: As many as 12 Hindu temples under Balidangi Upazila in the North Thakurgaon district of Bangladesh were...

Fired Facebook employee reveals shocking facts about the tech giant

California: An employee who was recently fired from Facebook has come up with shocking facts about how the...